For those of you who want to take a closer look at my Android Protips session for Google I/O, you can now enjoy the video, slides, and code snippets in whichever format you prefer:
- The slides are now available for viewing and downloading (as a PDF from Google Docs).
- The slides are also available on SlideShare for viewing and embedding.
- The code snippets are posted at Android Protips: The Code Snippets for your copy/paste pleasure.
- The session video is on YouTube (the only way you get to watch the awesome cartoons!)
- After a brief outage, details on the software I wrote to do the presentation are back up.
I plan to do a series of more blog posts that dig into some of the topics I cover in the presentation in more detail. Where do you guys think I should start?